Our team continues to be here for you and your cherished pets. We are OPEN and are now able to provide a wide range of services. To learn more about the changes we have implemented in response to COVID-19 and what to expect during your next visit, click here.
Emergency Hospital Open 24 Hours a Day
McKnight Veterinary Hospital is committed to doing everything possible to combat the COVID-19 (coronavirus) outbreak.
As part of this commitment, effective immediately, McKnight Veterinary Hospital will be instituting the following precautionary protocol to minimize the risk of COVID-19 transmission.
For the safety of yourself, our staff, and the community, clients will not be allowed to enter the building.
- If possible, please call us at 403.457.0911 to let us know you are on the way so that we can be prepared to meet you upon your arrival at the hospital.
- When you arrive, please stay in your vehicle in our parking lot and call 403.457.0911, and we'll come to you.
- Prescription and food will be available for pick-up between 8:00 am - 8:00 pm. This will allow our team to focus on emergencies overnight.
- If you do not have a phone or your pet's emergency is immediately life-threatening, please come to the front door and ring the bell located to the right of the door.
Thank you in advance for your understanding.
- Your McKnight Veterinary Team